July 26, 2010

flowers aren't the only beautiful flora you can stick in a vase.
heck no.
look at the beauty i salvaged from the compost pile..
odds and ends from my salad garden....
giant dill, beautiful onion heads, a broken snow pea vine and fat fragrant basil!
beauty, they say is in the eye of the beholder.
and... this beholder thinks it's gorgeous.


above is my to-do list for the day.
i didn't list the daily generals: dishes, vacuum and picking up.
special announcement on my next blog post!
something i'm doing on saturday night.
something i can't hardly wait for.
something i never thought i'd do!
it's going to be a blast!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love how you look at things! Can't wait to hear what you're doing Saturday. I know it's not BOOK CLUB since that was last week. You are welcome to join us, you know! How about for Eat Pray Love in August?

Love the new blog layout! GORGEOUS!

james said...

I like your bouquet. :0) That is such a neat idea to freeze the herb butter, too. Yummy on a cold day with homemade bread.

Anonymous said...

I think you are going to the opera. And you have a vintage clutch and vintage opera binoculars- Janet M.