February 17, 2010






what's baking on wednesday?
zucchini muffins with strudel topping!
scrumptious!
***********************************


2 c. flour

1 1/2 c. sugar

1 c. nuts or raisins

1 c. oatmeal

1 tbsp. baking powder

1 tsp. cinnamon

4 eggs beaten

2 c. shredded zucchini

3/4 c. oil


beat eggs. add sugar and oil. mix. stir in dry ingredients. mix. add zucchini and nuts or raisins.


topping:

1/2 c. brown sugar

1/2 c. chopped walnuts

1/3 c. plus 2 tbsp's flour

1/3 c. plus 2 tbsp's butter

mix and sprinkle over the muffin batter!
you are welcome
to cut and paste this recipe...
(along with the muffin picture!)
to wordpad and print yourself off a copy!
smile, wink, nod!





2 comments:

Lisa said...

I have muffins on the list of snacks to make this week. I think I'll assign someone to make some TOMORROW.

Anonymous said...

Yum, I love muffins.. Lisa I would bake your muffins! -Janet M