February 18, 2010

ring-a-ling a-ling!
ring-a-ling-a-ling!
my mom called me first thing this morning
and told me she had an extra special surprise for me!
she gave me a couple of clues, to tied me over
until she arrived at my thimble-sized home!
she bought it at (drum-roll) salvation army!
this is what it was! my very own radish shirt!
perfect for gardening! perfect condition and color!
i've never seen a radish shirt. never heard of a radish shirt.
never even thought i'd own a radish shirt! but, i do now!
and i love it! and i know this for sure..... if my cousin cathy and my dear
friend rhonda are reading this... they will be green-bean
jealous!

and what's this? didn't my mom meander through meijers this morning
and pick up two packets of radish seeds to go with the surprise!?!
thanks mom.
thanks again!


2 comments:

jamie said...

Oh, how cool! What a sweet surprise to receive in the middle of winter. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have never in my 70 years seen a radish shirt, and I love it. aj