February 07, 2010




i sure love making crafts that cost next to zero.
crafts that i can zip through!
- yet are zany and add zest to my really teeny-tiny home!
i picked up the shabby chic vintage dishes above...
at goodwill for .39 each.
i then made a trip to the dollar store and picked up beveled mirrors~
next, i came home... made a cup of coffee, grabbed a big handful of
valentine m & m's
and
dug out my super-duper, heavy craft glue and mounted the
mirrors to the plates!
i'm anticipating my kitchen being painted... then using
these in a grouping!
i think they'd be adorable in a girly bathroom, or you could use them
as a tray for gems and perfume~
smile, wink, nod~

3 comments:

My Little Corner said...

I love this idea! I think I can actually do this one!!!

I enjoyed reading all of your ABC posts. They have been entertaining,imaginative and inspiring.

Lynn said...

Oh, Michele, I love that idea! You will surely get copied on this one!

Love,
Lynn

Mitzi Curi said...

I love those little beveled mirrors, and your pairing them with your vintage plates looks wonderful. Good job, Michele!