August 14, 2012


Gosh.. this blog is turning into a cooking blog Or so it seems.  I haven't planned it that way... But, this is what's happening in my world, lately. Let's blame it on all of the good crops coming into fruition and not wanting to waste anything.


As you can see by the writings in my cookbook... this recipe is one of my husband's favorite recipes. It's gratifying and VERY FUN to make, too... since it uses so much of what is grown in our garden.  My kitchen smells beautfiul, when I'm sautee'ing all of this..........
It calls for bread crumbs... I grind my own, since that husband of mine, is Celiac.  It is equally as delicious with gluten-free bread crumbs.  It's just bread crumbs... when you're cooking for a Celiac, takes on a whole other meaning.  More on that another day....... (wink).


I made enough freezer side dishes up for Fall and Winter meals. I usually serve it with a salad or chicken.
I love freezer meals!  How about you?
smile, wink, nod.

4 comments:

jamie said...

That looks yummy! I love freezer meals, too. It feels good to be prepared. I think that you have done such a great job adjusting your food since learning about your husband's celiac.
Hope your Wednesday is awesome! :-)

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

61 Mmmm...looks yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe-I can't wait to try it with our garden bounty!!

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

OOPS! Didn't mean to add the 61!! So that's where that crazy little code number went when I had to type it in twice to post my comment-LOL!!! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

Video Teraveloka said...

Bagi kamu Penjudi Sbobet Online yang ingin mengalahkan bandar judi bola terbesar di dunia. Caranya cukup mudah, yaitu kamu harus pahami dan amati saja isi artikel kali ini. Karena yang pasti semua yang kamu cari akan ada di sini. Dan salah satu bandar judi bola terbesar yaitu agen sbobet. Nah, agen yang selama ini masih banyak menyimpan misteri dan sejatinya membuat banyak penjudi kalah taruhan karena (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)