June 13, 2011


i just wrapped up reading the true story, "amish grace."  amish i'm not.. but i sure do like their beliefs. thumbs up... find it if you can!  i recently found annie jones' , "sisterhood of the queen mama's!"  sounds like a really fun summer read...and get this... it's about flea market friends!  tonight, i'll slither down under the blankets and get started reading it!


i splurged today... finally got my hands on a three-disc louis armstrong c.d.  nothing like classic jazz, a glass of white wine and my patio... at the end of a summer day. 

do tell... what book is in your hands right now? 

smile, wink, nod.

2 comments:

My Little Corner said...

I am reading Amish Peace: Simple Wisdom for a Complicated World by Suzanne Woods Fisher. Loving it too! Will have to read Amish Grace next.

jamie said...

Hey, can't go wrong with Louie Armstrong. Ugh, sorry, that wasn't meant to rhyme. The Amish book sounds good! I've read the Sisterhood of the Queen Mamas. That is a fun book. I bet you will really like it. :-)