August 02, 2010


blogging. i've been away for a few days. and boy, have i ever missed it!
outside of computer technology difficulties, i've had a whirlwind few days!
which found me....
blueberry picking with my aunts, mom and cousin, followed by a girls sleepover at my mom's (it's a summer tradition), processing broccoli -froze 10 bags for winter and made freezable broccoli soup, working at our church and still really enjoying it, farmer's market- long hours, lots of people and very hot and humid, playing the part of a showgirl in a murder mystery program at a local mansion.. which was more fun then i had imagined... pictures forthcoming. picking green beans, making peanut butter cookies, and a trip to the theatre to see "dinner with the shmuck's"... pretty wild-- i don't recommend it. now it's off to catch up on laundry.
i'll be back super soon!

2 comments:

My Little Corner said...

Love the picture of the stove! Would love to have one like that :)

Wow your week was busy...looking forward to seeing the pics from your theatre performance!

Blessings
Sue

Anonymous said...

gorgeous stove, LOVE IT! If I had my way I would replace all the modern appliances in the house with vintage. My kitchen aid mixer is from 1962 :)- Janet Mell