June 27, 2010

sauntering through goodwill yesterday,
clicking my flip flops
and
chewing trident tropical flavor gum
what do you think my eyes immediately saw?
these rubber ducks.
they were .29 cents each.
i smiled as i tossed them into my cart.
i had a plan for them!

since my in-laws were away for the weekend... i thought i'd
drive over to their house and plunk them in their pond.


i'm not going to confess that i was the one behind the plastic poultry.


and, don't you tell either!
i'm anxious to see if anything is mentioned or if they end up in my pond!



i found a beautiful laura ashley vase...
not old.. but still a unique shape and i love the colors!
$2.49.
happy rainy sunday!
smile, wink, nod.




3 comments:

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

What a FUN idea with the little duckies!!!

jamie said...

LOL So cute...what a fun discovery. :)

Anonymous said...

love the idea with the duckies! what a fun find :) Janet M