November 21, 2009

gifts in a jar!

i'm excited to dive in and start creating christmas gifts! i love the idea of homemade, recycled, and thrift store gifts! this year, i think i'll be making a variety of "gifts in a jar!" i know these have been around forrrrrr-evvvvvvver, but they really are so useful and handy for the busy ladies on my list! and, i know-- long about february, i'd enjoy having some pre-measured ingredients on my pantry shelf!
now, if you're into this too, you've just gotta check out this site: make your own mixes!

3 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Shall I send you my address lol?

Mitzi Curi said...

Ooooh, I just read your comment on my blog, and I'm so excited I discovered your blog in the process. Your sense of humor is evident right from the get-go, which I really enjoy. Now I'm going to sip my cuppa joe and read more of your blog. Let's keep in touch, OK?

Anonymous said...

The displays looked great. I know by the looks of the tables it had to sell. Yu are good. Loved the lady with the basket on her head. I love gireffes. Just got to love them. Aj