October 12, 2009

my own made-up meme on monday!


"my own made-up meme on monday"
what i'm wearing: bluejeans, brad's sweatshirt inside out, a bath towel wrapped around my neck, hair color on my head waiting to be washed out.
the last thing i ate: popcorn made with olive oil
when i look right i see: empty popcorn bowls, ice water, redbox dvd, tasha tudor old fashioned christmas gifts on loan from the library.
when i look left i see: a stack of clothes i should be listing on ebay: victoria's secret, nick and nora and sigrid olsen.
my least favorite thing i did today: dishes!
my favorite thing i did today: read chapter three in "the 21 balloons," our homeschool unit study! it's a very roald dahl type novel... which we love! quirky!
what i think about obama's nobel peace prize: i'm just glad he decided to donate the 1.4 million. and how come nancy palosi didn't qualify?
favorite latest quote: from mother teresa, "peace starts with a smile."
something i learned today: that the first hot air balloon was launched in france... and a duck, chicken and sheep were the first passengers.
pet peeve: when my car is dirty on the inside.
favorite beatles song: when i'm 64..... will you still need me?
something i cannot tolerate: leaving home without my sunglasses, wasting valuable time, and lazy mornings.
that said.... it's time to wash my hair color of my head before it turns green, take a hot shower and watch our redbox movie, "marley and me."
(note: picture above is a pumpkin tea bread, which i made for the family. yes, it was as good as it looks! smile, wink, nod.)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you do your own hair. Me too! I'm glad you do your own memes too! LOL

~Byn There said...

Takes a bold woman to admit it! And, I'm stealing your meme. ;-D

Anonymous said...

Marley and Me will make you BAWL your eyes out if you are a dog lover--Janet M