March 15, 2009

SWEET PRINTABLES! AND....THEY'RE FREE!

This weekend, I had fun printing off freebie's for cheap little shabby chic projects and other free printables for around my home! I found this template to make a shabby chic button jar.. I had an old pickle jar in the basement...which I cleaned up...then just printed, trimmed and glued to the jar! You can download and print this HERE.

I thought it would be fun for Spring, if I found a new grocery list. Forget a plain sheet a paper... how much more exciting is grocery shopping going to be now.... with this whimsical, free, printable, quirky grocery list? You can find it HERE.


I just really love these recipe cards! They're even more sweet in real life! I printed out a stack of them...and will tie them with a soft blue ribbon...and tuck them in my gift drawer to add to someones gift! I even kept some for me! Very, very cute! You can print them, too! Just click HERE.
Be sure to sign up for a FREE Fleischman's Yeast Cookbook! I also ordered one for my mom! Click HERE for the easy/quick sign up form!


1 comment:

Cathe Holden said...

Your button/pickle jar came out great!! Sweet blog!