March 20, 2009

just friday.


Although I am not at all an organized person, truth be known..... anything important is usually scratched on a paper towel or napkin and stuffed in the pocket of my blue jeans...I couldn't stop myself from buying this 3 pack of beautiful file folders at The Dollar Tree. They were tucked low on a shelf in the back of the store. I also found coordinating note cards and ink pens, which are already tucked away...to give as extra gifts to someone!
I've also been fooling around with my new juicy acrylic paints! Remember? I showed you in the previous post? Yesterday, I traced a couple of antique cookie cutters and came up with these gift tags and an Easter card. I did the blanket stitch around the middle card. Safe to say, I have blanket stitch fEVer!
After a BBQ chicken dinner, with baked beans and baked potato's...and a garden salad....last night I pulled out the birdhouse gourds and got started painting on them. I still have a bit to do...detail work, that is. I'll put the pictures up when the project is completed. Have a happy Friday whatever you do... First day of Spring. Love it. How about YOU?















1 comment:

~Byn There said...

too cute, Mich
How did Busy Bookworms go?