February 27, 2009


I'm snagging this fun, little Friday Me-me, from Robyn's blog! You can see her fill-in, if you click on Parton My Dust...located in my sidebar.
Friday Fill-In:
1. I'm sorry we missed the lambs being born last night. We were at a scout meeting, instead. I'm hoping we get the opportunity to witness this miracle again, someday.
2. Why do I have a house in constant clutter and not an organized, super efficient, tidy home?
3. How does this stimulus package work anyway?
4. Every morning I put make-up, jewelry and perfume on my body.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have a wonderful husband, family and terrific group of friends!
6. One day we'll see our loved ones who've passed on.
7. And, as for the weekend, tonight I'm keeping the families moral up- movie night or game night? tomorrow I'm nothing planned. and Sunday church and boy, I can't wait!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey, I can do a stimulus package. It would involve printing out my own money and handing it out to people, especially people who've proven they don't know how to handle money. @@

I am so glad to see you are excited about your church!

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Game night...definitely game night...

\IiiI

~Byn There said...

Don't feel too bad about the lambs we raised sheep and bred them and went through months of care and anticipation only to miss the big event in our own barn. We came out one morning and the little thing was just sitting there all licked, off wide-eyed and ready to take on the world. Mama knew what to do, she obviously didn't need us.

Give me a break your house is anally tidy! Come clean mine would ya!

Stimulus, schmimulus!