January 23, 2009

friday meme

FRIDAY FILL-IN MEME
for 1-23-09



And...here we go!


1. Oh, I am so cold, headachy and way behind on ironing!


2. Penis changes, big and little. I just had to say it...did it make you chuckle?


3. During my treadmill workout, I watch t.v..


4. No make-up... are you kidding me???


5. Right now I'd like to be, having a conversation with my dad....oh, how I would love to see him again, laugh with him until we had tears in our eyes (he was the best comedian I knew!), the most upbeat person you ever wanted to meet and just being in his presence... well, the feeling was explosive. Such a good man to so very many--- he actually made the front page news, when he died!


6. My MARTHA STUART wooden spoons and food processor is/are my favorite gadgets.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after our homeschool co-op, tomorrow my plans include birthday shopping for Tommie...he turns 11 on Sunday! and Sunday, I want to go out to eat for Tommie's birthday, church, organize for the forthcoming week!

2 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

You always crack me up, hence the reason I love you :).

\IiiI

Lisa said...

ROFL Michele! Remind me or Marla to tell you sometime about showers and growers. ;-) Happy Birthday, Tommie.