May 27, 2011


this morning, i dashed out the door.. pink purse in hand and fueled with two cups of coffee. 
i was on a quick-trip to the local goodwill store and yes... searching for yard sales en route. 
so, what do you think of this huge bowl, made in italy?  i took a picture of it in the sink.. so you can get a good feel for how big it is!  cost:  12 quarters.  no chips.



one sale i went to, had really wonderful softcover's.  all .50 cents each. these are in fantabulous condition.  like new.  all either new york times best sellers or other award books. 

*************

our weather here in michigan is painful.  i am so dog-gone tired of grey skies and the dampness.  my toes are cold. 
i'm signing off now... searching for my blanket and nestling in with my nefertiti book.  (see my sidebar).  i am really loving it!

1 comment:

jamie said...

I love the bowl! It looks Italian, with those colors.
Have a blessed week, Michele! :-)