June 22, 2010

green tuesday!

mackinac island. it's a pretty popular vacation spot here in michigan.
it's one of my favorite places on earth.
so, when my friend lisa w., phoned me and told me about a local sale
with bunches of souvenir treasures.... i scooted out my door and shopped.
well, if mackinac island and city is one of your all time favorite spots... you don't think twice about snatching up these cute little vintage glasses that have the famous mac bridge on them. to top it off, they were a dime each!
my window sills are home to a dozen clear vases filled with dill sprigs!
i just love to walk by and pick a little leaf and chew on it.... like gum!


oh how i love fresh herbs! they're such a treat!
this morning i picked a double handful and mixed them with olive oil.
chives, parsley, dill, oregano, basil, rosemary and sage.
spoon a heap on top of a cracker!
oooooh-la-la!


No comments: