May 28, 2010

let's play!


what can you do with this snap?
i'm inviting you to click, copy and paste it and print it off....
then- create something with it!
dig out your decoupage'!
print it off on fabric!
a greeting card?
whatever.
then, email me a picture of your creation
and i'll post it and share it with others!
now..... pour yourself a good, cool drink... give yourself
permission to just relax and create...leave the
world behind as your creative juices start flowing.
deadline for the snaps is sunday night 9pm...

2 comments:

C. Dianne Zweig said...

Hi,

So glad you visited my blog. I have added you to my blog roll. Now i am going to do some reading on your blog...
Dianne
kitsch n Stuff.

http://www.amothersjournal.com said...

Michele, I love the picture, and your header!! I wish I had time to create this weekend. I'm working today. Sigh.

I loved your post about aprons too. I wear one every day and they are so handy. Also, the garden lamp is very COOL. I love it!!

Your friend,
Lynn