February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In's!



Friday fill-in's:

I'm playing the Friday Fill-in game...hat tip goes over to Penny's blog and Lisa's Cornerstone Homeschooling blog!

Give me a chance to talk to my dad again and I'll give up all my material things! In a snap!

Whenever, I have soy or terriyaki sauce....I have wicked wicked nightmares and I wake up in cold sweats! Not nice.

I wish for nothing. I am 100% content.

Homemade warm banana-chocolate chip bread was the last thing I ate that was utterly delish!

To live in this world you have to have charisma, kindness and 100% good intentions for everything you do, common sense, a spring in your step and street smarts!

Other then this one, A Mother's Journal is the last blog I commented on.

And, as for the weekend: Tonight...just chilling in front of the t.v. with my laptop, a hot shower, warm and cozy pajamas and fluffy warm socks, tomorrow my plans include: it depends on this crazy weather! More then likely, staying home and organizing, baking, lesson planning and maybe crafting. For Sunday: I'm really looking forward to church...and more of domestic stuff!





No comments: