December 29, 2008

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK





The Daybook for the last Monday of 2008!

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW: A clear sunny day, a black-capped chickadee, green grass and mud! The snow has melted...but not for long!


FROM THE LEARNING ROOM: I'm starting to make mental notes in my mind of homeschooling ideas...plus, I'll be organizing more, later this week.


I AM THANKFUL FOR: a vacuum cleaner, garbage bags, rubber-maid and that our Christmas decorations are put away...AHHHHHHHH!


FROM THE KITCHEN: Leftover Jamaican Banana Bread, day-old popcorn and a glass of 7-up!


I AM WEARING: grey boot-legged cut sweatpants, white 3/4 sleeve top and grey hoodie, make-up, the earrings Tommie made me for Christmas, tan colored nail polish and old tennis shoes.

I AM READING: MY NEW ISSUE OF "REAL SIMPLE" MAGAZINE!

I AM HOPING: To organize, weed-out and clean my basement, bathroom closet and bedroom closet tomorrow!

I AM CREATING: not a darn thing at the moment!

I AM HEARING: Brad and Tommie rough-housing really LOUD and I'm getting annoyed!

AROUND THE HOUSE: Happy to say, the house is extremely tidy... only because I took down all the decorations...and I even re-arranged the living room and Tommie's bedroom!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: PAUL MITCHELL FREEZE AND SHINE HAIR SPRAY!

MY PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK: Organizing, celebrating New Year Eve with my in-laws, and more organizing!

HERE'S A PICTURE THOUGHT I'M SHARING: It's one of the Luna Moths that we harvested last spring! It landed right on Tommie's shoulder!